LMI FEEDER MIXER SCALES AND FEED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONSTITUTE A VALUABLE HELP FOR THE LIVESTOCK FARMER.
- The scales consist of 3 or 4 loadcells, which are inserted between the chassis and the container. The loadcells are connected to an electronic display instrument which gets bolted to the front or the side of the mixer. We supply loadcells for any type of existing mixer.
- The instruments software allows to cancel the effects of vibrations, providing stable readings while the mixer is operating. Load measurement accuracy is 2 kg.
- When the prescribed weight of a particular ingredient is reached, an acoustic alarm is also automatically activated. At the same time, a red light flashes on the front of the instrument.
TWO DIFFERENT DEGREES OF SOPHISTICATION, ACCORDING TO THE USER’S NEEDS:
LS4F (simple readout) – It presents the following features:
- Stable reading while the machine is operating
- Zero button to cancel unwanted mass
- LCD display with backlighting
- Easy calibration
LS1000 (feed management) – It is supplied with PC based software.
- Up to 32 recipes can be stored for easy selection
- Each mix consists of any number of components as well as messages to ease operator use
- Indication on the screen when a component is underloaded or overloaded
- All the information of up to 200 mixes can be stored on the instrument for downloading to a PC
- LCD display (very big screen) with backlight
- Remote display and remote tare button (optional)
- The formulas are programmed on the computer, and transferred to the instrument with a portable data module. Vice versa, the daily mixing operation recorded on the instrument is transferred to the PC through the same data module. If desired, programming can be done directly on the instrument.